Thursday, May 31, 2012

Realms of an Open Mind

Realms of an Open Mind is a great blog to view before you set out to read your next novel. The blogger, Keely Mahaffey gives book reviews in a clear and well written way. (Unlike me who just rambles on and on.) 
I love the way she writes. It's like reading a letter from a trusted friend who would tell you the inside scoop about about life. Personally I have found this to be helpful before reading a book.
Click on the link below to view this blog.
Keely is currently writing a book of her own. I am not sure what the title of it will be but I know I will be one of the first people in line to order it. According to her web site it is "about a women who loses the world she knows and the person she loves and how she finds the strength and the ability to survive her guilt."
Wow! I can't wait for it to come out.
Happy Reading