Friday, April 12, 2013

What's Next?

Friends,
Thank-you for keeping up with this blog page about our family. This week has been extremely difficult for our family but I am so grateful for you viewing this page on a monthly basis. I appreciate your support and feedback on these posts.

It is my hope that this page will become more organized as I try to focus on just one main subject that you would enjoy reading or watching a video about.

The most frustrating thing about this blog is in my mind I am a reporter focusing on the issues of our South Texas town....but in reality I am just a plain old gal with a degree and a career that is not going anywhere. <Sigh>

What's Next?
I will be taking a break from this blog and not post anything for awhile. I am hopeful that things will be organized and up and running with a new start in June.

For now if you want to continue to follow me I am on facebook at www.facebook.com/countrybumpkinreporter and I will post stuff almost daily there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your post in June

Lady Unemployed said...

Oh I hope things with your career get straightened out! You aren't alone! I'm quite restless myself!

Unknown said...

I am a new GFC follower via blogaholic. Hope you'll visit and follow my blog at http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com
Donna

Unknown said...

Hello,
I'm your newest follower and I would love it if you could come check out my blog to follow back. I blog about my favourite music and books over at Music Plus Books. I'm also running a giveaway where you could win any book and any album you want. Hope you like it!
http://musicplusbooks.blogspot.com.au/
- Laura