Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Out Of Place?

Have you ever felt like you were out of place? This seems to be my attitude when it comes to creating this blog. It seems that almost every women blogger out there is about fashion or creative photography. The question that keeps coming to my mind is maybe this should be the focus of this blog. Alas, this could not happen because reporting about real events and situations makes me the happiest.

So tell me about you? What makes you the happiest?

Post your comments below.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! Not all of us blog about fashion. People would get pretty bored on my blog if I did. I favor white shirts (loads of them all different) and a pair of jeans. Where I really take the risks are my shoes - yeah right! Anyway, I write book reviews and stories about my life. Just for good measure I throw in a little baking and cooking every now and then along with minimal technology - usually hints for fixing what I always seem to be messing up. lol Hope you'll have a moment to stop by. I'm a GFC and G+ . Also email. Donna http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

. said...

Probably being with my family!
I love to spend time with my family, and my dog! And blogging also makes me happy. I think you should blog whatever makes you happy! Do whatever YOU enjoy!

Following you on bloglovin, email, GFC, and google plus!
Be sure to stop by and follow me, if you'd like to!

http://glittertheblog.blogspot.com/

xoxo,
sarah